Report Magic Add Ons
The following third-party add-ons are available for Report Magic. These
are listed here for your convenience, but we provide no guarantee that
they work or have even been tested. For support on these add-ons please contact
the authors directly.
- Mail Log Extension
- Stephan Reichenbach has extended Joey Hess's maillog2commonlog to include support
for Report Magic. This package will allow you to parse your mail server logs with
Analog and Report Magic. It includes English lanaguage files for Report Magic so
the reports include the right terms.
Stephan Reichenbach, free.
- Stats Automator For IIS
- Cédric Caron has written a VBScript to generate usage statistics
for each IIS web site configured on the server. The script can also,
optionally, delete the old log files (rotation). You will need Windows
Scripting Host to run this.
Cédric Caron, free.
- Webstats is a front/backend for report magic. It helps manage
statistics created by Analog and Report Magic for multiple virtual
domains hosted on one Unix server.
Pat Erler, free.
- Sample Batch File For Windows
- A sample batch file to use as a starting point for automating your own
statistics on a Windows machine. Requires PowerArchiver
command line (PACL) utility.
John E. Hersey / HERSEY & Associates CC, free.
- Chinese True Type Fonts
- To support graphs in the Traditional Chinese language, you will need to
use True Type fonts. This archive includes a public domain traditional Chinese
Arphic Technology, free.
- Calendar Interface for Microsoft ASP/VBScript
- A couple ASP files that can be used to implement a calendar tool for
selecting reports. Note that you must create your own process for building
the appropriate reports files for each day, month, or year.
Aengus Lawlor, free.
- Mac OS X Fink Install File
- To install Report Magic and on your Mac OS X system, use
or Fink Commander to get the
rmagic package and install from there.
If you have an add-on you'd like listed on this page, please